• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

(NO MORE) 2,000L High tech BEAST

Its been a very rewarding journey, but as all things good and bad, they must end.

Rewarding indeed, I bet it was for most of us too... It was a wonderfully unique project to follow...
I guess the steep learning curve and unforgettable experience can only be an end that is the beginning of something new and even better in the future whenever that will be. This you will take with you for the rest of your life and can only lead to something good...

Anyway good luck...

Rewarding indeed, I bet it was for most of us too... It was a wonderfully unique project to follow...
I guess the steep learning curve and unforgettable experience can only be an end that is the beginning of something new and even better in the future whenever that will be. This you will take with you for the rest of your life and can only lead to something good...

Anyway good luck...
Couldn't have put it better myself!
Life is a never ending cycle of sacrifice, the more you sacrifice, the more you grow.

Chuffed you enjoyed the journey as much as I did!

All good things come to an end. Its like a great book, the ending is always a little sad/disappointing as its over. Life and adventures are all about the journey not the destination IMO. Good luck in your new adventure and thanks for sharing the beast. The most stand out post IMO must be you in tank with your speedos on, still puts a smile on my face when I think of it :D

Back