• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

(NO MORE) 2,000L High tech BEAST

Arrived in perfect condition, no broken leaves or stems.
654fbacbc4dc94e561e2d5a6e132562b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Arrived in perfect condition, no broken leaves or stems.
654fbacbc4dc94e561e2d5a6e132562b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Packed them like christmas trees 🤣
I hope they open up nicely once in and settled!

Fil

I think I might of mentioned Angles to you way back in the thread, I love them even if they can be aggressive bully’s !
They can get pretty big and chunky too, I think your tank is just about the right size for them.
Sit back and enjoy the show then just watch them grow..........

I think I might of mentioned Angles to you way back in the thread, I love them even if they can be aggressive bully’s !
They can get pretty big and chunky too, I think your tank is just about the right size for them.
Sit back and enjoy the show then just watch them grow..........

I got 20 of them, they are not too evil yet, just picking on my puffers a little but they dont seem to care much.

I love how they all race to the glass when I get close, checking me out for food.

I have not planted these stems into the substrate. I have just pushed them into the Mass of Moss. And left 2 Inches out of the water.

Forgot to say. I have had this plant before a few years ago. And it will grow just over a foot out of the water. And looks great, Very Deep Colours out of the water and thick leaves.

Im going to take @Plants101 advice about the glandulosa.

I need 2 UK volunteers to receive some via post. I expect some brutally honest feedback as payment

First come first served, reply on here and I will PM

Thanks

I’ll give it a try

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not even a broken leaf. They came out of the packing sleeves easily and the leaves opened out to normal appearance as soon as they were in water.
Total success. :)
Thanks again.

Not even a broken leaf. They came out of the packing sleeves easily and the leaves opened out to normal appearance as soon as they were in water.
Total success. :)
Thanks again.

Holy....
You got me with that first picture 🤣

Well in, thanks for the feedback!

Fil

Back