• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

2.7 litre Pico challenge

TBRO said:
That looks sweet James, amazing pearling. Are you still using the Argos lights?
Tom
Cheers Tom, yep still using the argos lamp. It turned out not to be as bright as i thought, which is probably a good thing.

planter said:
Very nice James :D may I ask about the frosted plastic background - Is it self adhesive and where can I buy some?

thanks
Thanks Planter, It is the same as the stuff JamesM reccomended. You can also get it at B&Q
hydrophyte said:
Looks great James. You have a good eye.
Thanks hydrophyte

Cheers,
James

Hi james,
i love the tanks gorgeous little gems,it would be good too if jenny does enter the her tank as you say ukaps wags :lol:,
when ive finished my present work contract i will get back in to sorting my tanks out,i still have a 60cm optiwhite sat in the corner,a dennerle 30ltr sat in the other corner so you better be ready for me :lol: ,
great tanks both of you,regards john. :clap:

Hi John
Thanks for the compliments mate :D .
I'm really looking forward to seeing what you come up with for the 2 tanks you mention :thumbup: . Although, if the Godfather is going to start doing nanos I'll have to raise my game :lol: .
Unfortunately Jenny has been too busy with her law studies to fully maintain her tank herself, so would'nt feel right entering it in the contest, maybe next time.

Cheers,
James

Paulo is right, later in the year would be better and we have something HUGE in the pipeline, if we can pull it off you won't be disappointed! :shh:

Back