• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

2 and a half months of glosso madness

Mark Evans

Expert
this is my first iwagumi setup about 10 weeks ago, give or take.ive learnt sooo much from this tank regarding trimming or lack of :lol:

also that riccia can be a pain, but i like the ball effect. c helferi is beautiful. so on .....

maybe in 4 weeks more i'll take some proper pics without hardware insidide.

beforeafter.jpg

thanks mark

Wow, nice clean lines. Well done Mark. :D Gotta mow the lawn regularly though, just ask Paulo!

Cheers,

ceg4048 said:
Wow, nice clean lines. Well done Mark. Gotta mow the lawn regularly though, just ask Paulo!

thanks clive, ive learnt soooo much from this setup. trimming being no.1 or lack of it! i started trimming too late. i'd never grown glosso untill this tank and i tghought you just left it to grow :oops:
until i was advised to trim.

after my wife comes bach from her 2 month trip(next week, she hasnt seen it likr this, she thinks i cant grow plants)i will either re plant the glosso, or just do a new aquascape :D not sure yet.

mark

ceg4048 said:
Gotta mow the lawn regularly though, just ask Paulo!
haha yeah I started trimming it too late, I blame the late delivery of the UKAPS tool kit and still no curved scissors :p

oldwhitewood said:
The layout looks fantastic. Do you have a better, bigger pictures?
wow thanks mate. i'll post some at the weekend.

Themuleous said:
Superb scape I think you learn something every time to try a new scape and/or plants. I find its only by growing the plant myself can I work out exactly how it will behave (or not! ) in the tank.
totally right sam. its how i do all my learning. its ok reading about, but you cant beat hands on!

TDI-line said:
Looking good Saintly.

thanks you :D

im realy up for a rescape on this tank!... i can feel my wallet warming up :lol:

jay said:
Lovely tank Mark, looks almost other worldly.

cheers mate.

the rock is slate! it has a slight green tinge to it. its ok, but not for a nature aquarium setup TBH. i wont be using it again.

mark

Back