• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

2000 Subscribers!

Bartash

i have made it to the 2000 subscriber mark on YouTube :)

Thank you to everyone who has subscribed or taken the time to watch one of my videos. I have a massive passion for this hobby and I love making videos on YouTube and when I reach certain personal targets it encourages me to make more.

Thank You all once again

Carl

PlantedTankUK - Let's Share Our Passion - YouTube

More videos Carl!!! Hehe!
Not been uploading much of late......

Also aiding a fat congrats on reaching the 2000 milestone.

Hi Carl,

Interesting channel. How does it work?

Do suppliers send you freebies for you to review/publicise on YouTube? Sounds awesome!

And now you are advertising your channel for free on here! ;)

Hi NA-Fan,

Its abit of both to be honest, alot of the stuff i have bought and made videos if i think they are good or bad. Contacted the companies and told them i have reviewed a product i have bought and they sent me other products to check out. Other companies have seen my channel and asked if i would like to check out some of their bits and give feedback.
The reason why i set the channel up in the first place was to record my aquascaping journey. A lot of the tip and tricks i have gained are thanks to the UKAPS community, for me this is by far the best community there is. The knowledge that the UKAPS members have is unlimited and i have learnt so much and too be honest without this community i would not know anything about aquascaping.
I didnt even think about advertising the channel when i made the post here if im honest i just wanted to thank the members that are subscribed to me. Now i see your point and guess it is blatant advertising so hopefully i wont get in trouble.

I have a mad passion for this hobby and make no financial gain, i just want to give back where possible by helping newer people to the hobby the same way UKAPS helped me

Carl

I didnt even think about advertising the channel when i made the post here if im honest i just wanted to thank the members that are subscribed to me. Now i see your point and guess it is blatant advertising so hopefully i wont get in trouble.

I have a mad passion for this hobby and make no financial gain, i just want to give back where possible by helping newer people to the hobby the same way UKAPS helped me

Carl
That sounds fair enough. I'm sure you intentions are full of integrity, and thanks for the reply. :)

Back