• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

240 Roma evolution.

The_storm

This aquarium started 7 years ago as a community tank.
Like most people, my tastes and interests evolved over time and I've ended up with this, using the limitations of a non scape tank and liquid rock water, I've managed to create this. I can't for the life of me get carpet plants to grow but I'm OK with that now. I just use what works.

Attachments

• IMG_20220218_194028_edit_33096796857448.jpg
    IMG_20220218_194028_edit_33096796857448.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 329
Thanks John, I appreciate that. I'm overly critical, I look at so many 'proper aquascapes' with envy and wonder.

I don't think you need a carpet, the plants look lush, vibrant and healthy but if you do then marsilea hirsuta did well in our rock hard norwich tap in an inert sand substrate. Lilaeopsis does fine in the same conditions as well but is a little harder to get a nice carpet with.

I don't think you need a carpet, the plants look lush, vibrant and healthy but if you do then marsilea hirsuta did well in our rock hard norwich tap in an inert sand substrate. Lilaeopsis does fine in the same conditions as well but is a little harder to get a nice carpet with.
Thanks. I'll have a look at those. It's always good to hear else works in similar parameters.

Back