• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
Update.
Plants are always the same. I just let Spiky Moss grow and put it on the right side to make a green mass. It's a big clump and stays there even if there's quite strong water flow. This helps to keep it clean.

e7l18w.jpg

Thank you. Except for light I don't add any fertilizer to help plants grow. I just do water changes with reverse osmosis water and clean the glass. It's all about choosing the right plants. Mine are slow growing but I feel they are more helpful to create a stable and "mature" environment without constant trimmings to remove plant mass that's too much for the tank. Fast growing plants perish in my tank because they have verew nutrients to grow. I removed the last piece of floating Ceratophyllum some months ago because it stopped growing and started to disintegrate. I tried to add some duckweed but it grow really slow even under the lights and slowly disappear. I think there are enough nutrients for current slow growing plants to thrive but not and excess of nutrients to advantage fast growing plants.

Back