• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

2ft Over Tank Luminaire

johnny70

Anyone know where I can get a reasonable priced around 20-24" over tank luminaire, I had seen some cheapish ones on ebay but have lost the link, I have found some but no the one I wanted, i would like it to have half decent lighting :D

Any help would be great

Thanks

JOHNNY

Here's a link, but not below £50 I'm afraid! I don't think you'll find the Arcadia units anywhere for anything near that price!

The seller that I think you are referring to is EQJ Trading. I've got mine from them for 50 quid including changing the tubes and postage. Too bad the unit didn't come with a hingeable stand. You have to either push the unit backwards or totally remove it to access the tank.

Dan

what the heck???!!! That guy won't the bid by 13 quid!!! and it's one with hinge on it! The last time I bid for this item I place 45 quid and still I lose the bid :twisted:

Voo said:

These are great light units for the money you pay, I have 3 of these now. Just bear in mind the legs that come with the 3x24W units are practically useless rubbish, they do come with a hanging set though which is good quality. I wouldn't let that put you off though, hard to beat the price.

Yea i've got a 3x24w and also a 3x39w, can't fault either of them really, they both work well on their respective tanks, they look pretty good, and the guy that sells them in Germany got both of mine to me within 5 or 6 days from paying for them. :D

I managed to buy my 60cm 4 x 24w HO T5 Arcadia luminaire from ebay for £45 with 3 spare tubes! Right place at the right time.Bought it for a buy it now price. Gotta love ebay :D

I have an Arcadia 4 x 24watt T5 luminaire. Not as cheap as the ebay items but top quality, highly recommended!

managed to get one of the 2ft 48w ones from the German seller for £16.00 + postage, so can't complain.

Cheers
JOHNNY

Back