• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

2mm long brown critter, what am I?

The extreme point of the rear end I was going to mention before but thought if planaria it could be just an attachment point and elongation via stretching from this point but again now I’m not sure as it looks so continuously pointy that it screams Nematode, planaria can blunt their ends this doesn’t look like it does, for a Nematode it’s pretty enormous and exceptionally fat.

If your dosing Levamisole it may have been driven out from the substrate and possibly rescued it before it received a fatal dose.

🤪

It glides, doesnt loop. Ive seen small leeches before and it does not move like a leech, fortunately for me

Oh I don’t know. You’d have a pretty good removal strategy if they were leeches.

Hang ur hand in the tank for 10mins and…voila! 😉

You’ll look a bit like @dw1305 with his hairy arms…😳….but you could simultaneously remove excess duckweed whilst you were there.

Win win all round. 👍

The extreme point of the rear end I was going to mention before but thought if planaria it could be just an attachment point and elongation via stretching from this point but again now I’m not sure as it looks so continuously pointy that it screams Nematode, planaria can blunt their ends this doesn’t look like it does, for a Nematode it’s pretty enormous and exceptionally fat.

If your dosing Levamisole it may have been driven out from the substrate and possibly rescued it before it received a fatal dose.

🤪
I was just reading about nematodes on wikipedia... are you really sure these things can be killed? ;)

1645048546065.png

Back