• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

3, 5, 10 litre tanks?

jimmywaleseswhale

I really want a couple of smaller tanks. DOOA ones are really nice but too expensive. Dennerle Nano Cube 10L is nice but currently sold out and wouldn't mind going even smaller. Cylindrical vases are ok but not ideal. What are your favourite nano tanks? No shrimp/fish will be kept in there.

I really want a couple of smaller tanks. DOOA ones are really nice but too expensive. Dennerle Nano Cube 10L is nice but currently sold out and wouldn't mind going even smaller. Cylindrical vases are ok but not ideal. What are your favourite nano tanks? No shrimp/fish will be kept in there.

I have two dennerle 10l's, while they are fun, they can be a pain to maintain due to lack of space; and inevitably whatever iteration of Scape I undertake, doesn't last long!

I have two dennerle 10l's, while they are fun, they can be a pain to maintain due to lack of space; and inevitably whatever iteration of Scape I undertake, doesn't last long!
Got any photos? I was hoping it would help to keep it sparsely planted, most probably some sort of a paludarium setup

Got any photos? I was hoping it would help to keep it sparsely planted, most probably some sort of a paludarium setup
PXL_20211217_001517728.jpg
PXL_20220102_211439076.jpg

Both are lovely but the the second one is really ace. Did it just outgrow the capacity or the small size makes it hard to maintain?

Both are lovely but the the second one is really ace. Did it just outgrow the capacity or the small size makes it hard to maintain?

I think it was more a case of outgrew, maintaining wasn't overly hard, but carpets etc become a real pain; just don't really get the wiggle room to be able to trim effectively, at least for me.

Back