• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

30cm - Little Mountain

little mountain

Hi George, i just dont know how you find the time for all this aquascaping i seem to spend all my time keeping my monster tank in good trim :lol: .Well im sure it will be another stunner good luck mate,regards john

Sweet little tank George

The equipment looks great in the tank, one of the best equipped nanos I have seen.

It will look fab when its finished.

Like the hardscape as well ;)

hmmm now what could that plant be, a moss, a mini fissidens maybe?? next May, so long away..................

I hope its mayaca sp. some of those rare Asian plants are amazing!

I can't wait till may its SO long away.

I love the glass ware you have in the nano, they fit perfectly. Nice rocks too.

I can't wait to see this new plant. If it contends with the likes of HC, UG or downoi then I'll sure be getting my hands on it as soon as it is released.

I'm going to plant the new plant soon - note the empty left hand corner...

f_001m_eb7e511.jpg

Full working shot

f_fulltankm_abdbda9.jpg

Looks good already, especially the downoi between the rocks which is in a very healthy condition. Should be great to see mature.

Hmm, seeing as the space is at the back I'm guessing the mystery plant might be quite a high growing foreground plant, but I know you wont give anything away.

I also love all the glass wear you have in there, in fact I might get the same stuff for my nano.

Looks like the mystery plant is a background one.

I might actually try HC and Donoi when I set my nano up, I like dwarf hairgrass but it looks a bit messy sometimes.

Woo Hoo, i get to see it in the flesh tomorrow! :p oh and the other tanks too, are you jealous people? it think so.......... ;)

Looks great pal and the mystery plant is gonna be fantastic. Showing it of at interzoo, congratulations mate - still going for the world domination then hey?!

Dan Crawford said:
Woo Hoo, i get to see it in the flesh tomorrow! :p oh and the other tanks too, are you jealous people? it think so.......... ;)

Why would I be jealous Dan? You and George get to mess about with state of the art aquatic toys all day, whilst I get to sit in a mind numbingly boring office all day. I know where I would rather be........... do you have room for one more? I can hold the tweezers and I make a mean cup of tea. Have fun fellas!

It gets better! I can't wait to see how it comes out. I can't wait for this new background plant, it's still such a long wait!

Nice start, George... Like others, I can't wait to see (grow) this new plant...

planter said:
Would love to be there for the live presentation at Interzoo George, can you let me know which day and what time? flights are booked! :D

Hi mate

Unfortunately I cannot make the Interzoo now, due to my full-time job (I'll be in the USA). Pass on my regards to the Tropica guys when you see them.

The tank is coming along very nicely. The HC is carpeting really well with no die off or algae. The 'secret' plant is doing well to but has a little brown algae that some otos and shrimp will clear off in an hour or so, once I've figured out a safe CO2 level...

I have some very special little fish planned, that I've never seen before. That will be another surprise for when I reveal the whole aquascape in May.

Dan Crawford and Jeremy Gay saw this tank over the weekend. Maybe they'll give you an idea how it looks, without giving too much away...

Back