• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

30L Fluval Ebi

Internal filter removed and replaced with a Fluval 204 external I have had for a few years. gUsh glass inlet and outlet added! Just need to get a background plant in there and do some trimming especially the HC in the pod!

14ddd773.jpg

If you're trimming the hydrocotyle in the background may I have some please?
:D
Nice tank btw, I like the glassware :)
Kris

Hi when you say its alternanthera mini does that mean the leaves remain small ? Its healthy looking plant mate , thats for sure. Im gonna have to try some 12grow stuff too.

Looking good, I really love that lush hydrocotyle on the left. What is your dosing and water change regime?

darthpaul said:
Plant profile is here mate http://www.tropica.com/en/plants/plantd ... x?pid=023C

Also did a little video on my iphone tonight, bit shaky but was first attempt!

Can these be embedded into posts?

Yes, get the video up on youtube and then click on the SHARE icon at the top right of the video skin. It will change the URL that you posted. Then you can cut and paste it into your post and it will embed thus....

(PS Im not clever, Clonitza told me that a couple of days ago ;) )

Hi,
tank looks really nice now, the height of the stems at the rear and the contrast of colours gives the tank an extra dimension :thumbup:
Love the shrimp in the video sat boxing c02 bubbles in the diffuser, crazy little dude!
Cheerio,
Ady.

AAB said:
Looking good, I really love that lush hydrocotyle on the left. What is your dosing and water change regime?

I dose 3ml a day of an all in one EI mix that John from Aquarium Plant Food did for me.

Antipofish said:
Yes, get the video up on youtube and then click on the SHARE icon at the top right of the video skin. It will change the URL that you posted.

(PS Im not clever, Clonitza told me that a couple of days ago ;) )

Awesome thanks! I will do more vids then as stuff grows :D

Ady34 said:
Hi,
tank looks really nice now, the height of the stems at the rear and the contrast of colours gives the tank an extra dimension :thumbup:
Love the shrimp in the video sat boxing c02 bubbles in the diffuser, crazy little dude!
Cheerio,
Ady.

Stems by the heater I cut right back so waiting for those to fill out but its beginning to take shape. And yes I noticed that shrimp out of the corner of my eye, made me laugh so had to film him!

Hi, any updates on this tank at all. I've just ordered a glass pod for my flora, they are so cool especially if you have shrimp.

background came detached so still need to remove the silicone :(

This seems to be a common issue with these tanks. Mine did this and smashed the lid in the process. Contacted Seapets who I bought the tank from as this is clearly a design flaw. They were not able to provide a replacement lid so sent me a whole replacement kit instead! Superb service! :)

nice! what's the shrimp that has the mottled colour on the first page? what's your Ph?

Was a bee shrimp I believe not sure which type again. Had 2 of them but they didnt live for long. My LFS no longer does anything other than cherries so for now sticking to those plus the Simoni I had from you :)

Back