• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

4 litre Emersed

Hi all,

I have a simple emersed 4 litre setup containing a few carpeting plants.

Helanthium Quadricostasus
Littorella uniflora
eleocharis acicularis

Taxiphyllum ‘TaiwanMoss’

I am looking for a free standing light or recommendation for same please?

image.jpg

thanks

Paul.

Hi all,

I have a simple emersed 4 litre setup containing a few carpeting plants.

Helanthium Quadricostasus
Littorella uniflora
eleocharis acicularis

Taxiphyllum ‘TaiwanMoss’

I am looking for a free standing light or recommendation for same please?

View attachment 134342

thanks

Paul.

Hi Paul,

Most led's should do the trick with emersed set ups, I've got an IKEA £10 jansjo lamp that does well with this kind of thing, however it's not bright to look at.

The other lights I tend to go for are the cheap ones from China on eBay, however given the current situation that's a no-no.

The third one id mention is the aquael leddy, I think it's about £30, but it's a great little clip on light both for aquascapes and emersed.

P.s just seen your note about being free standing...you could use a free standing lamp and change the bulb to something suitable for plants :)

Hi Paul,

Most led's should do the trick with emersed set ups, I've got an IKEA £10 jansjo lamp that does well with this kind of thing, however it's not bright to look at.

The other lights I tend to go for are the cheap ones from China on eBay, however given the current situation that's a no-no.

The third one id mention is the aquael leddy, I think it's about £30, but it's a great little clip on light both for aquascapes and emersed.

P.s just seen your note about being free standing...you could use a free standing lamp and change the bulb to something suitable for plants :)

just seen this thank you

Back