• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

40 liter

Why isn't that a 200 gallon tank, or a whole row of tanks???:D
This is a very good question .....
My excuse is that I'm still learning and with a small tank maintenance and water changes are quicker/easier.
I don't want to go back onto a larger tank untill I'm fully confident it will be successful.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Mate,

I bet once you get married, I'm sure you won't want any bigger tank than that. I have a 15 gal tank, been with me for four years. Now I want to sell it, and just aquascape a 5 gal one.

Enjoy bigger tanks while you have time

Cheers

Mate,

I bet once you get married, I'm sure you won't want any bigger tank than that. I have a 15 gal tank, been with me for four years. Now I want to sell it, and just aquascape a 5 gal one.

Enjoy bigger tanks while you have time

Cheers
Haha I was married and I've been single for over two years now.... so no rush for me in that department

Haha I was married and I've been single for over two years now.... so no rush for me in that department

Haha!
Well, I wish you the best in the fish hobby. I'm sure you can explore and try more challenging scapes.

Good day

Haha!
Well, I wish you the best in the fish hobby. I'm sure you can explore and try more challenging scapes.

Good day
Cheers pal... I enjoy having a small tank.
Everything seems easier

I am married, and have 400 gallon :)

Haha I knew somebody will say that.
Congrats to you Edvet for keeping everything balance with life and hobby.

I think it all depends on what set up we have and how busy we are with personal life between work and family.

For me, a low tech 5 gallon would've a perfect one for now. That way I'll only need to remove 2-3 gal per week. Unlike 2 four gal buckets weekly before haha.

Cheers all

Well i used to work from home, that made things easier, Nowadays i work away from home, but the tank is setup to run without much input, automated daily waterchanging (dripping it in with a RO unit) and a large sump. I feed it 5 times a week and use ferts or micro's 5 times a week. Clean once a month.

Back