40cm

Tom

Well I was going to wait until this tank was sorted out properly, like better Java Fern, more established moss etc, but I couldn't! :rolleyes: I'm really pleased with the rocks, and will probably use the same layout for my next design, just changing planting and stuff. Having said that, fire away with any criticism! ;)

So here it is:

Resize-Wizard-1-6.jpg

Resize-Wizard-2-3.jpg

Resize-Wizard-3-2.jpg

Cheers,

Tom

Arana

Lovely bold use of the rocks Tom, superb mate :D not sure about the background colour tho' ;)

Arana

white would look cool but whatever colour you choose thats a fantastic scape mate, the more i look at it the more i like it...nice job :D

Tom

Thanks everyone.

Nice rocks Tom! whered you get them from?
I got the rocks from aquaessentials.co.uk and AquaJardin which is down south somewhere nearish college :rolleyes:

look good, ould you tell us about the lightng, co2 etc...
Yup... 24w interpet plant T5
JBL Profi 2 CO2 @ 1bps
ADA ferts Step1 and Brighty K 1ml per day
ADA Aquasoil and Sarawak Sand
Rainwater/Tapwater combination, 50% changed once or twice a week

Just got a mother of a Java Fern and a Crypt parva from The Green Machine on weds, as well as some Hairgrass, Glosso and some more moss from Dan Crawford yesterday (Oh and a fire extinguisher that im taking home on the train!)... Cheers mate :D Will be planting up tonight.

Tom

beeky

It's got fantastic structure, love the contrast of the sand with rocks. It's almost a shame to put plants in it....

:oops:
Did I really say that?