• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

45cm Stands/Cabinets - Non Existent?

All pond solutions have one for sale, 45 wide anyway, it's a bit deeper. Only one I could find for my 55l scapers. Not the best quality admittedly but was fine for what I needed it for.

All pond solutions have one for sale, 45 wide anyway, it's a bit deeper. Only one I could find for my 55l scapers. Not the best quality admittedly but was fine for what I needed it for.
Was it this one? I was a bit dubious because I could only see one picture.

This one.

Edit, I've just seen it's exactly the same as the one you've posted, the pic is completely different to the actual stand do threw me off, 🙄

It's 45cm wide and approx 60cm deep, with a cut at the back top for pipework etc. If that makes sense

This one.

Edit, I've just seen it's exactly the same as the one you've posted, the pic is completely different to the actual stand do threw me off, 🙄

It's 45cm wide and approx 60cm deep, with a cut at the back top for pipework etc. If that makes sense
Yeah I don't know why that picture shows lol.

Do you have any pictures of it? Cheers :)

I'll pm you some pics of it tomorrow in the daylight as it's in the garage not being used.

Back