• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

45L Nano and 2 x 18 watt Compact T5's

I use 2 x 19 watts over 5us gal, you can grow anything at this, it's just a matter of ensuring you have enough co2 as even at this level you are treading a very fine threshold. I do find 36 to be much more rewarding however, just make sure everything is superlative when dosing.

Garuf's got it right IMO mate, with that lighting you can grow anything, providing the rest of the newts and CO2 are sufficient.

Thanks guys.

This will be an EI tank simply because its so much easier to do water changes on. I'll have a 500g pressurised CO2 on it with an aquatic magic regulator.

Just need to get the filter, Aqua Soil and T5 bulbs from lampspecs now and i'm away!

Just a note, I have to run my co2 so high that just nudging the needle valve will have the fish gasping (not even exaggerating). I also double dose ei ferts, not because I have to but because I'm fearful not to. :lol:

Back