• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

5*3*2 Iwagumi

Guys Sorry for not Replying.

Been really ill for the last 3 weeks and have not been able to do anything, as been having fits that were lasting more than 3 days long and meds would not work. The Vertigo Fits were the Worst and would last hours at a Time.

Have had to have 3 weeks of Work.

Right, Teh Mahhhooooossssiive Crack has been sealed for now with Good Old Duck Tape.

Once i Have Torn Down the Tank today and Sold Most of the plants from the Open Sale i am Hanving today and tommorow.

I am going to cut some Spare Peices of Flaot Glass and Make Braces to Secure the Crack Properly.
I have been Given Full Instructions By Rob on what to Do. Then i will Slather the actual crack in Silicone befoer putting another peice Diagonally long the Crack.

My Dad got my Uncle to Precision Cut some Float Glass Off Cuts for me - so they will fit the Dimension Perfectly.

Gill,

that sounds terrible, fits for yours must really take it out of you. I have no idea what vertigo fits are unless you have been hanging around the top of ladders? lol

So this sounds pretty major, this crack, i dont quite understand it, is the float glass going to cover the width of the side of the tank?

Has your wifey been nice to you since breaking your tank? :p

Glad to hear you are through that bad patch, hope they dont happen often for you...and hopefully not again.

sanj said:
Gill,

that sounds terrible, fits for yours must really take it out of you. I have no idea what vertigo fits are unless you have been hanging around the top of ladders? lol

So this sounds pretty major, this crack, i dont quite understand it, is the float glass going to cover the width of the side of the tank?

Has your wifey been nice to you since breaking your tank? :p

Glad to hear you are through that bad patch, hope they dont happen often for you...and hopefully not again.

Vertigo Fits are Like Standing on the top of Blackpool tower and your head is psinning so much you can't talk or walk or do anything. Your Vision Comes and goes and its hard to focus on anything for more than a few minutes.
But new meds have been working so far, so its ok.

Yeah i will have 2 Braces across the top and bottom and then a large pane siliconed over the crack.

Sold Loads of Stuff to Rob this Afternoon and Came back with Loads of Stuff and Fish.
Emptied a few of his tanks :lol: :lol:

PS you better not go anywhere near the SB Clown Plecs he has in, Once he has priced them they are mine.

sanj said:
Lol, you are ok i wont go anywhere near them.

What did you sell him then?

300Stems of Mixed Vallis
100 Stems of Hygro
1 Very Big Mature Nymphae Lotus
7 Hyacinth Plants
100 Stems of Hydroclite Floating Plants.

Gonna Sell Him Loads of Slate and Shal i have aswell.

Picture012-5.jpg

Picture015-7.jpg

Picture037-5.jpg

Picture038-10.jpg

Picture041-9.jpg

Shadow Wood Cats
Picture055-3.jpg

Picture056-7.jpg

White Skirt Tetras
Picture097-2.jpg

Picture121.jpg

Picture122-1.jpg

Picture124-1.jpg

Picture130-1.jpg

Picture131-1.jpg

BGK
Picture143.jpg

Picture144-1.jpg

Today has been Very Good So Far,
Sold The Fish ScouseAndy Had ordered from Me. Lovely to meet you and ickle Tom (Don't let him eact all the Sweets).

Bought 2 More orders of Fish

And then went to See Angie and spent £400 On Fish.

Bought 50 Coffee Bean Rasboras
20 Bagrid Cats
6 Blue Panchax Hopefully Some Pairs
25 Glass Sun Fish(HumpHeads and Blues)
Some Female Rams
10 Apple Snails
10 Denisoni Barbs
5 BN Plecs
2 Chocolate Zebra?? Plecs - Angie what were these called again
Almost bought 2 Blue Pananques - Angie ( Keep 2 for me)
10 Dwarf Sunset Honey Gouramis
Some Oscars
Congo Tetras
Some Emersed Pond Plants
Another Fintro Acclimating Box
Transport HEAVY DUTY Caryy Bags

Ordered a 6*2*2 with stand and 2 XP5's

The went to World of Water and Bought

10 FW Bumble Bee Gobies
A Pair of Smokey Blue Leopard VT Angels

Some Roberty Tetras

Some more Hermit Crabs
Pygmy Black Crickets
An Imperial Scorpion - He is amazing and i have been Jousting with him to test his Aggression. Have already been holding him and letting him crawl over my Arms and fed hi some Crickets

jay said:
Not all for this tank are they? That is a whole lotta fish :D

Not the Denisoni have been Sold on to there new owners
Oscars have all been Sold On to there new owners
Crabs have gon to new Owners
Angel fish and Panchax going in another tank.
bagrid Cats being sold on this week.
Apple snails are sold already.

Not keeping much for myself. most is sold or to be posted on next week after acclimating fully and switched onto hikari foods.

WOW!

That looks coooool, never seen white skirt tetra either - nice!

Im a bit confused.

I thought you only had the 5x3x2 now or do you still have lots of tanks around the house?

BTW ill be selling my rio 400 and Rena Aqualife 350....guessing though you might have a full house.

Is the 6x2x2 an addition to the 5x3x2 or is it replacing it?

My 8x2x2 came yesterday...its HUGE!

sanj said:
Im a bit confused.

I thought you only had the 5x3x2 now or do you still have lots of tanks around the house?

BTW ill be selling my rio 400 and Rena Aqualife 350....guessing though you might have a full house.

Is the 6x2x2 an addition to the 5x3x2 or is it replacing it?

My 8x2x2 came yesterday...its HUGE!

damn, that is gonna be ace. let me know if you want bulk order plants from the farms in thailand, ill put u in touch with them.

The 6*2*2 are in addition this this and some are for work rest areas.

Finished.
My Mum and Wife love it, They say it look like a window into and underwater Forest.
Thanks to DevUk + Ulster Exile for all the Plants.

DSC_0001-1.jpg

DSC_0006-3.jpg

DSC_0012-1.jpg

DSC_0015-1.jpg

DSC_0021-1.jpg

DSC_0038-1.jpg

DSC_0043-2.jpg

DSC_0047-1.jpg

DSC_0048-1.jpg

DSC_0050-1.jpg

sanj said:
My Mum and Wife love it,

Ah so they love them really. :lol:

yeah now it looks nice, theydo. they know it takes me a while untill i am happy with a final scape.
they also kno that it won;t last long and i will want to try something different.

you coming to the BBQ

Back