• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

5cm cube (inspired my mr.luke)

samc

today when i was just looking on the forum and looked at mr.lukes tiny tank and it reminded me of some tiny tanks iv seen on the internet and had nothing to do so thought id give it a go, the tank it about 5.5cm square and took about 30 mins to do here it is:
DSC02038.jpg

dsc02039mg0.jpg

dsc02041ks3.jpg

I have a 6 inch long, 3 inch wide and 3 inch tall 'tank' laying empty in the kitchen. I may do one of these. lol. Just for fun.

Maybe a jungle scape!!! ;)

We shall see

AC

Ive done a new one today, i did something really stupid and learned a life lesson so it took my stress out :D
I made my new one from an internal bubble filter :D
ill be making a thread on the galery page for ultra picos i think :D
yours looks nice :D

SuperColey1 said:
I have a 6 inch long, 3 inch wide and 3 inch tall 'tank' laying empty in the kitchen. I may do one of these. lol. Just for fun.

Maybe a jungle scape!!! ;)

We shall see

AC
they are great to do if you get bored, id quite like to see you do one:)
mr. luke said:
Ive done a new one today, i did something really stupid and learned a life lesson so it took my stress out :D
I made my new one from an internal bubble filter :D
ill be making a thread on the galery page for ultra picos i think :D
yours looks nice :D
i think i might do a new one every week or so which will give me something to do ill post them in the thread should be good to see how many ppl try one ;)

Back