• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

5ft hole in the wall

bluemoon280 said:
Anyway, two years later and errmm well, we suggest to the wifee, "you know well, what a good idea it would be to brick up the garage, put a floor in, knock a door through and make a wonderful gym cum utility room......" and then tag on the end in a quieter voice........."oh, and we could knock a five foot hole in the wall, and build a great big 2.4m stand for all the gubbins to go in"....

Silence was the firm reply......

but then as if by magic...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Serious skills

One minute you day your arms drag along the floor, and the next you claim to have short arms and deep pockets!! I can't picture you at all! :)

Pics from today.
agy5ume4.jpg

9F466BDD-4315-4DD6-BEA9-ABDA66BC9C23-1453-0000019A03BF7D4D.jpg

In one, -
filter sock '200m'
Trialling a moving bed filter with k3.
Auto topup input

Two-
Ceramic rings in washing machine bags

Three-
Alpha grog in washing machine bags

Four -
heaters, probes and sensors

Five-
Return pump - or3500
Co2 pump

I use two diff sizes of washing machine bags so I can take out the media and rinse/slake out mull buildup.

Sump is glass covered

Return now goes to a diy full length spray bar in 25mm black pipe.

Hope that helps

Nice set up and what a clean look for the living room - just the front window of the tank and a smooth wall all around it. Brilliant. Would love to do something similar myself. The only disadvantage i imagine is that you cant stand in front of the tank when making changes to the design. Running backwards and forwards to the room behind the tank to be able to view each adjustment i make would drive me bonkers!

Yes there is that. I use my wife or kids to help out. Though it sometimes is frustrating when they shout through.
"Move that one, over there." And of course I have no idea which one, or where, there is.
And catching a fish is great fun!

You need to turn your sofa around ;)

Back