Hello, I'm having some mild algae issues on my high teck 25gal. Some green hair algae, some black beard on rocks, and some cyano here and there. But the plants are healthy and most are algae free. The tank is almost 3 months old, so it is pretty new and because of that my lighting schedule is 6 hrs. I've heard that 8 hours is the ideal and I'm just curious whether that would generate algae spikes or the plants would appreciate it so much that algae would actually be reduced. What's your opinion?