• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

60*30*40 Green Paradise HAC 5th place.

Re: 60*30*40 Green Paradise

Yesterday i bought a Gush Nano Checker, because i broke my previous drop checker about 1 years ago. It is beautiful and little, perfect to smaller tank.
I've just taken a photo of it.
5957169801_20a4313517_z.jpg
I also bought 12 Caradinia Multidentata.
We tested the water with photometer: KH:4 GH:5 Po4: 3,6ppm

Vito said:
Great tank mate, the layout and planting really do work, good job on the ranking too!

Thank you mate, I am surprised how I got 180th place :angelic:

IAPLC 2011 #180:

5797600206_531bbcdb4b_z.jpg

Easy mate. Great formation of hardscape, healthy plants and all over beauty makes it happen. Love how the 2 shoals of fish help add to the distant perspective! :)

jay said:
Easy mate. Great formation of hardscape, healthy plants and all over beauty makes it happen. Love how the 2 shoals of fish help add to the distant perspective! :)

Thank you mate. It was very difficult that fishes be 2 shoals, we had to do lots of photos but finally we did it. :)

Antoni said:
Stunning scape, as we all know, but this shot is cracking! Love it! Congrats for the placement! :thumbup:
flygja said:
Congrats! Beautiful scape and great photography!

Thanks guys, I am very happy :)

ghostsword said:
:) It is cool to receive the letter, he? LOL

The guys that did not enter do not know what they are missing. :)

I cannot wait to receive the letter, it was so exciting :)

Yes, you're right, last year a did not enter and i did not know why nervous my friends who entered, but i already understand them ;)

60*30*40 Green Paradise (Update)

Update
Recently I replant my HC field, because it was too thick and lift off.
Firstly I took out the HC and put off the ADA aquasoil. Then I added new amazonia and planted HC.
E. tenellus is gone from right side, I planted there hc too.
Today everything is okay, and HC start to grow. I hope I have much successful with hc than last time.
Pictures:
Before I started replant:
6337763861_f15f813307_z.jpg
Full HC field by DanielSzente, on Flickr
In progress:
6338508242_d9dfc5c188_z.jpg
In progress by DanielSzente, on Flickr
6337759671_5008391b6b_b.jpg
After replant
After replant by DanielSzente, on Flickr
Ten days later:
6337766801_6f6c0aca7d_z.jpg
10th days after replant by DanielSzente, on Flickr
Abstract :)
6339457463_ff3a01b03b_z.jpg
Abstract by DanielSzente, on Flickr

Hi,Daniel,
first of all-great scape
I would like to know more about your pfoto period.4x24w,HO is a lot of light.Do you run all together for photo period,or only for a few hours?

dafil said:
Hi,Daniel,
first of all-great scape
I would like to know more about your pfoto period.4x24w,HO is a lot of light.Do you run all together for photo period,or only for a few hours?

Hi, Dafil,
Lighting is a Dymax Rex HI-5. Originally run 4 tubes, it is quite lot of light therefore I hide one of 4 tubes and now run 3*24w lighting. It's just 1w/l and perfect for all plants. If i remove one of 4 tubes lighting isn't work so i have to hide with aluminium foil.
When i taking photos I put behind the tank one 150W lamp to burn ( :?: ) the background. I so lazy therefore i put this 150W lamp when i take lots of pictures and its want to show others. :)
I hope you unterstood me
Daniel

Back