60cm makes a comeback

Mark Evans

Expert
at the end of the day, the hardscape is king, so a comeback should be a doddle for dave. :D it'd be a shame not to make the most of that layout

Dave Spencer

Cheers guys. The HM is being replaced as we speak (cheers Mr Worrall). The D. diandra coped fairly well, so I have left it in, but it now seems to be deteriorating after I gave it a trim to get some more stems out of it.

Yeah, I`m still happy with the look of the hardscape Mark, which is what is making me determined to get a scape out of all this (although my mind is already wandering on to the next one).

Dave.

Mark Evans

Expert
Dave Spencer said:
(although my mind is already wandering on to the next one).

i know that thought mate :? i'm thinking already with my gumi :p hopefully the MA tanks should distract me for a while.

would be a shame not to get the best out of the hardscape though.

Dave Spencer

After another week of slow decline, I have come to the conclusion that the CEC of the amazonia has resulted in it becoming tainted by the mysterious additive. I have planted some of Stu`s HM, which has slowly declined, yet the stems I left floating for the duration have remained healthy.

There is still some HC grimly hanging on, but that was planted in the Xingu Forest Sand. I`ve decided to suck out all the Amazonia and hope to find an opportunity to replant some time soon. I don`t think I`ll be adding any Didiplis diandra this time. Crikey, this thread is probably more appropriate to the journal section now :!:

Dave.