• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

60p - Agent Orange AKA 'Roof on Fire'

Well done, what's your ferts?

Recently switched to the new ADA ferts. But used a locally made complete liquid fertilizer before that, and it grew like crazy.
The new leaner dosing has turned the growth rate down quite a bit, so it's less maintenance

IMG_2877.JPG

So the crypt on the right side was getting a bit out of hand, so decided to try some Buce 'red' and Hygrophila Araguaia insted.

All in all the tank is doing very well, except dwarfhair has almost taken over the Elatine not totally unexpected.

IMG_2940.JPG

What do you think is having the greatest affect on the reds to make them so red?

Well my guess it's a number of things. Rotalas love light like no other, so having a really intense light certainly doesn't hurt - also the color rendition on the Solar RGB is ridiculously good.

The leaner dosing with Green Brighty has slowed the overall growth and my theory is, that this gives the plants more time to develop pigments before they are trimmed.

Those roots look nice ;)

Ashley..
Aqua oak tanks 4'x2'x2' & 5'x2'x2' both freshwater set up on apex Neptune systems.
Mortgage & Protection Adviser Full Time, Peace

Well, the shipping alone was around 100€ let's just leave it at that O:

Hmm Yeah I Found someone to who ships them. €110 for only the shipping. I was hoping you had a cheap deal . But good luck they are great for details.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Back