• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

65L douce ambiance

nico

Hi everyone ,

i just finished a new tank , this one is 60*30*36 , 65L , i tried to do something natural with a lot of contrasts , i tried to balance the heavy hardscape with a light and aerian stem plants part , using myrio matogrossense seemed to be a good way to do so ,as well as not so much of red that would make the stem part heavier and a bit of valisneria nana to give a bit of verticality in a quite horizontal scape , for the hardscape part i used the moss to join the wood and the stones and i let the glosso run over the stones to create a more natural feeling .

anyways here is the front picture

65ldaf6v3700u.jpg

some more details pictures will come soon , hope you like it anyways :D

Looks like a beautiful forest - really lovely.

thank you for your comments :D

SteveUK , sorry i always forget the specs , eheim 2213 , co2 1b/2s , 3*18W ada Na-lamp (instead of my usual 2*18W ) , ferts brighty-K , step 2 , special lights .

and a few close shots

65lcentrehaut900.jpg

65ldagauche9007may.jpg

65ldouceambiancecentre7.jpg

65ldouceambiancedroite.jpg

65ldouceambiancelemonte.jpg

65ldouceambiancelemonte.jpg

fishes are puntius gelius (i love this fish) , tanychtis and Hyphessobrycon pulchripinnis ;)

thank you :D

i destroyed it 5 minutes ago , i needed the moss for another tank :lol: i've been sad 2 minutes ...but now i feel ok (cause i'm doing another one) :D ;)

nico said:
thank you :D

i destroyed it 5 minutes ago , i needed the moss for another tank :lol: i've been sad 2 minutes ...but now i feel ok (cause i'm doing another one) :D ;)
lol. I know that feeling!

Looking forward to seeing more shots of this, and your next creation. You've set yourself a very high standard...

I love the the contrast in textures between the plants on opposite sides. The photography is first class, too.

You will have a tough time making the next tank even better. What do you have in mind, Nico?

Dave.

EDIT: by the way uttoshii, could you post a picture of your iwagumi? I think people on here will really like it.

George , its kind of hard those days to keep a scape ,what i like the most is the creation part , i have many new hardscapes ideas that i want to realize , so once a tank is finished i want to start something new quickly , i need to get busy :D

Dave ,for the plants textures myrio matogrossense is great , i love this plant , i had a few different varieties of the matogrossense , the previous ones was too thin not so nice , i was lucky to find this one that is really great , as a result i now use it in all of my tanks :D it does beautiful slopes , is a very maleable (english?) plant and even used heavily it keeps a very light touch :D

the one i'm working on now is less original or personnal , its a classic nature aquarium with a center hardscape , nothing really stunning ......should be finished soon :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

i'll do a topic to present my other tanks including the iwagumi ;)

nico said:
George , its kind of hard those days to keep a scape ,what i like the most is the creation part , i have many new hardscapes ideas that i want to realize , so once a tank is finished i want to start something new quickly , i need to get busy :D
You're speaking my language, my friend.

Keep up the good work!

I think it’s amazing and really love the depth of field
I’m only just starting and don’t think i could aspire to anything that good
Thanks for showing
Regards
Liam

Back