• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

65mm macro. autumn flowers.

Mark Evans

Expert
I don't know the name of this flower, i will find out though.

autumnflowers.jpg

cheers.

Very nice picture mark,just remind me what lens it is again,was it a canon L lens ?,
regards john.

john starkey said:
was it a canon L lens ?,

no mate. one of the few that does not have the 'L' label, but should.

it's this one....

http://www.canon.co.uk/for_home/product ... 15x_Macro/

Apparently, there's no better lens for SLR macro shooting canon wise, and i don't think nikon even come close to anything like this....they never come close to canon anyway :lol:

with the new 5Dmk2 this shot @ full res is MENTAL! :wideyed: it's a shame i don't have a monitor big enough to appreciate it. i will be getting images printed shortly though.

viktorlantos said:
congrat Mark, the image looks awesome.

cheers viktor :D

viktorlantos said:
is that Riccardia on the stone?

as in riccia?...or emerged form of a similar plant? in my garden i have a plant pot with something that looks similar to riccia....same shape. and has been growing outdoors for about 6 months. i did think it was riccia, but then thought surely it would die.

love it , i have a canon camera. eos 20d :) im only 16 and i am in to macro pictures, also as im only 16 am on a budget and good all round marco lens ?

Back