• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

65x45x42 DIY

dafil

Hi,boys,
this is my new aquarium.Tank,stand,pipes,lighting,substrate,in-line CO2 reactor-all DIY
3x24 T5 HO,canister 1000l/h ,CO2,
3-th day

3thday.jpg

plants-HC,staurogyne,Eleocharis,B.Japonica,L.Arcuata,L.Cuba(still emmersed),P.Stellatus,P.Helferi,D.Diandra

Hey there

When you say all diy does that include the tank and stand, if so it would be awesome to see some pics or if you could share some tips. Especially about the tank build.

Gonna have my first stab at pipe bending this weekend :)

Great start to the tank will be coming back to check your updates

dave

He`s insane isn`t he. :lol:
Thanks for posting this, I am currently in the planning stage of a DIY tank build and this video has filled me full of confidence. :thumbup:

Dafil. What thickness is the glass? Was it expensive to have the panels cut, and polished?
The tank looks very neat, and the cabinet looks great also!

Glass thickness is 8mm.Named Clear vision(whatever it means)Can`t fint more transparent glass in my area(Plovdiv,Bulgaria).
clearvision1.jpg

Polished only the upper edges.Glass+ polishing cost me ~40euro

skeletonw00t said:
Jesus :/ that guy is ridiculously fast & accurate too it seems.
Lol not wrong there. The electric glue gun helps loads and makes it very easy to keep an even bead. Oh and lots of practice ;) .

Dafil, Nano looks great. Do you mind sharing some more details on the light unit?

Sorry I meant the DIY on on the other tank

Reflektors JBL solar reflect,Osram & Philips balasts.Bulbs are 2xOsram 965+Sylvaniq GroLux ~65cm from substrate.6x1w chinese LED`s with 60* optics.Led`s & 1x965 are for 7 hours on.Led`s & 3x24 T5`s are on for 3 hours midburst

I replaced my 7l with 15l.
so this is my new desk nano

15L-day2.jpg

I cant find more HC for this moment in my town area

summercopy.jpg

ok,guys,I am with Rex reactor,CO2 3bps in 100l water,1000l/h+coralia nano and stil have issues with HC and stems!!

My 2 months old mish-mash shrimp-fish 40l tank
low tech
skaridarnik23092012_zpsfe574e41.jpg

skaridarnik1090912.jpg

Back