• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

6x2x2 700 litre

Mattant1984

Thought I'd add a pic of my 6x2x2 700 litre tank and see if anyone has any suggestions.

I have on order some more stem plants to try and fill out the back a little more.

Livestock is blue zebra angels, denison barbs, various tetras, otos, corries.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220902-151905_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220902-151905_Gallery.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 364
I have noticed that your centerpiece area has too much variation going on such that my eyes kind of bounce back and forth and cant necessarily find the "flow" of where i am supposed to look.

Another rec that is simply my opinion....but I think a more defined "path" of the substrate on the lefthand side would add more depth and dimension to the overall scape here.

Absolutely healthy and beautiful epiphytes! Cheers

I have noticed that your centerpiece area has too much variation going on such that my eyes kind of bounce back and forth and cant necessarily find the "flow" of where i am supposed to look.

Another rec that is simply my opinion....but I think a more defined "path" of the substrate on the lefthand side would add more depth and dimension to the overall scape here.

Absolutely healthy and beautiful epiphytes! Cheers
Thanks for the reply and I agree with you on the Centre.
I actually took out all the limnophila 2 days ago as it was just looking messy.
I've got some more hydrofylia coming next week to try that so hopefully it should look a little neater.

All the best

Matt

Would love a tank that size. 👌 Looks pretty good to me, as suggested a little bit random in the centre. I like the layout but would like a little more height to the back. Just a case of chopping and changing till you get what you want, I'm always messing about and adding to mine, still not happy with it, always a work in progress! 👍

Would love a tank that size. 👌 Looks pretty good to me, as suggested a little bit random in the centre. I like the layout but would like a little more height to the back. Just a case of chopping and changing till you get what you want, I'm always messing about and adding to mine, still not happy with it, always a work in progress! 👍
Thanks for the reply, I have added a lot more stem ants along the back as I agree with you more height at the back would look good so I'll see the difference in a couple of months I hope

Back