• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

800 ltr

When I turn the lights up I get algae! They are running on 50% at the moment
Which indicates either super super super monsterous lights (unlikely) or poor CO2 levels and distribution.

But nice tank.

Co2 levels are fine. The currant in the take looks fine. All the leaves on the plans are moving in the mayhem of the fluval fx6 and the maxspect gyre. I have the Co2 running in to 2x 204 fluval that are distributing it from the left and right side of the tank. I copied the diagram you sent me Ian with the inline defuser.
May be these light are extremely bright. I mean they should be they cost over £1200 for the light rig!
The co2 is ran constant day and night.

wow!! thats a pretty special build you have!

the plants look healthy and i bet the fish love the space. you would guess the co2 should be enough to the get the hair grass spreading, and the light should be enough to, i can only think that the co2 is not enough BUT i haven't had much luck with hair grass and do not have enough high tech exp to say 100% but that would be my 'guess' haha.

the tanks great tho, so enjoy it :)
oh and cram it with apistogrammas pleeeeeeease haha

Yes the hair grass is a pain in the Butt. My jullii corys keep in roofing it as it throws out runners. Just added 8 discus at 2inch. They are a bit shy at the moment

I've got 3 on the 7ft tank and its plenty, yes very expensive, cost over £1000 with stand £1200 rings a bell' the mount is very much over priced

Interesting read, what a mammoth tank! good work with all that reinforcement, hope the house is still standing

Back