Ok, I can't think of another name, so this will surfice for now! Some may know I've been wanting to move my livebearers and other fish from their 60cm tank as it was getting crowded. Over the weekend I've been prepping and finally, today I've got it up and running Here are some pics: The layout I'd decided on yesterday: One large lump of Microsorum "Needle". This started out as a load of small rizhomes bought from AquaticMagic last year I believe, left overs from the larger bunch. They have since grown a lot! Probably 5x as much there. The best part is they have been shoved at the back of the 60cm tank so I've not really noticed how much they've grown... They have also seemingly started growing some odd shapes on the ends of a few of the leaves, similar I guess to "Windelov" variety, very cool! And a "final" shot after I'd finished filling it: As you can see, I adjusted the right hand wood. To be honest, I had problems keeping it steady. There are now several small bits of AE aquascapping rock holding it up Stats wise, not much to say really. Still a work in progress. I'm hoping I can continue the very easy maintenance of the 60cm, which had no CO2, TPN+ every now and then and a water change once or twice a month. I might up the maintenance on this though as I suspect I won't be that lucky with it! So: Ehemi Pro 2222 filter (temporary, will swap out for my Tetratec EX700 when I can) 2x 18w T8 tubes (need replacing and need reflectors) - Arcadia i-Bar Topica substrate topped with Unipac Zambezi sand Microsorum "Needle" and another (not sure if it's normal or another) Crypt. Parva/Wendtii/Balansae/Other (not sure, will get ID) "Flame" moss/Other moss. I'll be having the Hydrocotyle floating again as I really liked how this looked, and it gave it a nice moody feeling Now all I have to do is move the fish! Just waiting on the water to warm a little more Oh, and I'm considering a way to mount the light unit higher.