• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

80L Dutch Style

Kalemsfishtanks

Seedling
Hey guys I am brand new here! My names Kalem and I have been pretty active on social medias in the fish keeping community over the last year and recently found out about UKAPS! I am super excited to see everyones scapes on here and hopefully find some inspiration and make some new fish friends. But enough with the jibber jabber this is my latest planted tank!

The tanks is 60cm long, 45 cm tall and 30cm wide and I just planted it yesterday. The goal was to make it as colourful as possible! I am located in Canada so our choice of plants isnt as big as other places in the world but some of the rarer stuff I was able to find includes bucephalandra brownie phantom, ludwigia glandulosa, ludwigia arcuata, and rotala mini butterfly. I am also testing out glosso for the first time as well so any tips appreciated!

For tech on this tank I am running an eheim classic 600 for the filter. For lights I am using the chihiros vivid 2 and I am also using a CO2 ART pro elite regulator. The soil is tropica with some tropica root tabs as well as some stuff from aquario (st. Long and K)
20210322_160343.jpg

Thank you so much metro! Here is the tank today on day 16! So far everything is doing well just trimmed up a couple things to make things a bit neater. The only plant I am having a bit of problems with is Rotala mini butterfly which is stunting in some areas but fine in others. Any advice would be appreciated!
20210406_180445.jpg
20210403_193928.jpg

Back