• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

90 cm fresh start. Thread finished.

A week after my re shuffle everything seems to be settling in nicely, I've carried out daily water changes and kept co2 high as possible whilst keeping the livestock happy it's looking a little bear in the background where I have some myrophillium (trimmed already this week) alternanthera roseafolia and polygonum sp. São Paulo
10254911765_49bf2b80ac_z.jpg

I plan to add eleocharis sp mini in the foreground and microsorum trident around the rocks to help with the transition.
Thanks for looking.

Thanks for the likes and the nice comments guys :)
Been a busy work week, up atomiser became blocked or a leak in the line somewhere producing huge bubbles so I've gone back to a glass diffuser until I can sort the atomiser out in a couple of weeks raised the lights to try and keep algae at bay.
Also thought I'd try a black background for a while, think I prefer the white wall.
11048986823_acbca624b4_z.jpg

Opinions on the background gratefully received.

Looking great, very jealous :) I know many people arnt fans of black backgrounds but for me they make everything pop the plants, rocks etc

Great rescape :)

agree with mark the black looks great and really shows the greens and lovely colour of the rocks, plants looking great and very healthy

Dean

Reactions: tim
Just read this thread, looks great, cant believe how better it looked minus wood. As far as background concerned I like black, going to spray plastidip mine black (peels off if you dont like it) but on yours I like the picture with the white wall

love the re-shuffle and how you going to go about the clean up mate, also some great growth there :thumbup:

thanks dean

Hi Tim, just read the whole journal ,missed this one somehow.Nice to see the tank filling out, growth looks good. BBA is a b******d nuisance,got some in my Rio on the wood and in the fissedens .I'll see if i can pop round over the hols.

Cheers
Martin

love the re-shuffle and how you going to go about the clean up mate, also some great growth there :thumbup:

thanks dean
Thanks dean mate, kids have got me one of these for crimbo Pro Picker Algae Tool - Aquascaping Scissors - Aquascaping Tools - Tools & Glassware so will be scrubbing and picking away at the tuffty little bugger until it's gone. I use a small diameter hose to remove it as it comes loose.
Love the look of this Tim! Nicely done mate!
Thanks Ian, I'm enjoying being able to swap out the background stems and try a few different species.
Hi Tim, just read the whole journal ,missed this one somehow.Nice to see the tank filling out, growth looks good. BBA is a b******d nuisance,got some in my Rio on the wood and in the fissedens .I'll see if i can pop round over the hols.

Cheers
Martin
Cheers Martin, be good to catch up mate :thumbup:

Back