• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
Re: 90x45x45 "LlÅ·n Peninsula"

ghostsword said:
What is the best way to get all the shrimp out?
Remove all harscape and plants, place a plastic mesh over the substrate and then just use a net back and forwards to catch all the shrimp, did this on my 60l when I changed the substrate, did not miss a shrimplet, there were around 400-500 shrimp in there when I though I had max 200 lol

ill porbably do the pop bottle method. cut pop bottle in half, turn the top upside down and insert into the bottom with some food in. bit like a lobster cage and its worked well before.

Whoa.....whats going on your rescaping! What you got planned dude?

hmm well, black lava rock for something different, maybe manzi wood mixed in, maybe sand foreground if ive got enough nile sand in the bag! amazonia in the back.

hairgrass, HC, hydrcotle, tennelus, moss, fissidens and two types of ferns and maybe bolbitus

:D

Stu

thats a great pic dude!

Have you started the re-scpae yet?

Andy

cheers andy, not started it yet although with these long nights drawing in its the perfect time for late night scaping :) Not long now I hope before I can get another journal going.

My serafil filter on my 60cm tank packed up whcih was going to be the holding tank for the fish and shrimps while I re-scaped the 90cm :( Ill probably run them in a large tub with the 90cm filter now instead.

Back