• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

A 90cm New Beginning

Fantastic tank! I really like the assorted epiphytes going up the vertical branch on the left.
Thank you! Not all epiphytes though there is also Hygrophila Pinnatifida and Hygrophila Araguaia too, for me the latter is doing the best :)

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Not sure how Buce works, but if you ever have some trimmings from it I’d be interested. Love the way it looks and want to get more for my rock work.
Once the Buces are settled in and starting to spread you are welcome to some, although it can be slower than an Anubias on Valium :)

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Not sure how Buce works, but if you ever have some trimmings from it I’d be interested. Love the way it looks and want to get more for my rock work.

Could be waiting a long time they some times come up for sale here but not very often
Cheers
Jay

Yeah thought that would be the case. I bought some from here before, but regret not buying more when they were available haha

Finally got out the Cannon for a decent photo, here is a front shot i will get some more later.

jt75nCR.jpg

Mine was the same but as the plants grow in they seem to hold the soil in place better and the sand becomes easier to maintain so if you really like it give it a month or 2 then have a look also some smaller stones to make the transition better but if your not that bothered change it I like but that's just me
Cheers jay

Mine was the same but as the plants grow in they seem to hold the soil in place better and the sand becomes easier to maintain so if you really like it give it a month or 2 then have a look also some smaller stones to make the transition better but if your not that bothered change it I like but that's just me
Cheers jay

Personally i am finding it a bit boring, the missus insisted after seeing the scapes in Aquarium Gardens but she is away for 2 weeks soon so i have a feeling it wont be there when she comes back :lol:

You could always add nice gravel atop the sand

Lauris Escape

easy to go back to sand once the plants are grown in if you like

Back