• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

A 90cm New Beginning

OK apologies for the crap photos i only had my phone to hand :banghead:

As you can see it was all getting a bit overgrown and the emersed growth was choking itself out...

1Vi8Mtd.jpg

m5Gq7DH.jpg

I have removed a lot of blyxa..

z91uTmm.jpg

After a good trim i have replanted the Blyxa around the back added an extra rock to the left hand side and then covered with stones, i want to try and keep the left hand side more open and create more defined separate islands that grow together at the top. I t should settle in within a couple of weeks and new stones will hopefully colour up to match the existing.

wqsXVWc.jpg

6p9dBvg.jpg

That was a massive trim haha. Looks amazing as always. Don’t suppose the blyxa is spare now is it

Sorry it all got replanted at the back as the original stems were looking a bit tatty and needed replacing

Today i will be tackling the Caridina no fert tank that is also looking like a jungle now...

g9JmFCs.jpg

Loving the way the immersed growth is looking now especially the Rotala, on the right, which is growing horizontally through the Blyxa

RGeBkaj.jpg

Following on from the big trim and adding gravel to the left hand side last week the makeover continues today and i am planning on removing all of the Ricardia from the front and redressing that with gravel to in order to define the two islands even more, will add photos tomorrow once it has settled down.

Looks great to me :) got updated photos???

Thanks Mate, it looks pretty much the same as above right now but i feel like a change, no rush though i will give it some thought first. It might just end up with a massive trim :D

The scape looks great! I love the different colors and textures. Everything looks so chaotic but somehow come together nicely.

Are you using an inline CO2 diffuser/atomizer? Not sure if I can see one inside the tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The scape looks great! I love the different colors and textures. Everything looks so chaotic but somehow come together nicely.

Are you using an inline CO2 diffuser/atomizer? Not sure if I can see one inside the tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Vijay, Yes it is a C02 Art inline diffuser.

Back