• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

A big hello

rca.myworld

Hi,

My name is Rizwan. Just want to say hello from Northeast side of the UK!!
Happened to come across this forum through the Aquascaper aka George Farmer and Green Aqua website.
Brought fish and aquarium because of children but it's more of my hobby now and I am a newbie who just started during lock down.
In terms of aquarium got an Aquaone 28 initially. The fish are Platys and Dinos.
Happened to research a lot due to my background in IT so put the plants fairly soon and all 3 of them are thriving.

Recently bought Superfish home 80, some stones, soil and the plants are on their way so will be doing an Aquascape soon. I have watched videos during lock down from Fukada San, Josh Sim, George and Green Aqua, really up to a point where Mrs issued a warning!

Hopefully will be asking many questions as well :)

Thanks

Hello.

I dont pretty much the same thing but back in Jan. Did 3-4 months of reasearch before I touched a tank, trying to get my head around GH KH, Ammonia, Easy, Medium, Hard Plants, Co2, Substrates and anything is a massive learnig curve. Thank god for Youtube and great production from the guys you mentioned.

I would also check out Jurijs . For whatever reason I unsubbed him once, maybe I dont get his humor or personality , just not the most likeable guy in the world. BUT his 'pro tips' is actully very useful and handy and re-subbed and very much enjoy his expertise.

Back