• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

A chair for my Siamese Algae Eater

Epiphyte

Wasn't sure where to post this but it made me laugh when I saw it.

I spent £120 on a fancy chair for my Siamese Algae Eater.

I know the efficacy of these things are up for debate, but I like the effect they give so I gave in and bought one. I've not seen it go off since installing it but my SAE has taken a great liking to it and spends most of it's day sitting there.

Maybe it just gets high off the oxygen.

_DSC8790.jpg

These SAE do do some funny things at times. Several times Ii thought mine had died but they were just resting but still watching what I was doing only to burst into life when I Igot near them.
Dirk

These SAE do do some funny things at times. Several times Ii thought mine had died but they were just resting but still watching what I was doing only to burst into life when I Igot near them.
Dirk
They are very strange fish. This one spent days sitting on the Twinstar, until one day it turned on when he (she?) was sitting there and it completely bricked itself. Luckily it didn't launch itself out of the top of the tank like my other 3 did, but it's not gone anywhere close to it now for the last 48hrs.

Maybe he'll go back to eating some algae now...

A wee Star Trek controls console would be good.
Don't tempt me! Maybe time to warm the 3d printer up 😂

Back