• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alastair please fix the pics! Pretty please!
I second that, the pics need fixing!
A further plea Alastair....if you have the time would appreciate a view of how it looked. :)

Rich

Sorry guys/girls, this has been something I've been meaning to do I just need a full day to try and work out which photos go where. It was an error on flickrs side they broke the links. I will do it this week

I follow you on Flickr, but i can't find the photos on there either...

Hi sorry for not replying sooner or getting this done. The photos are definitely on Flickr, I'll check they aren't set as private and if so will change it and add them back onto here too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you share a link to your flickr? It's not in your sig, and I can't work out how to get back to it from one of the broken links!

cheers

I just love the use of Crypts in this tank. Wish I could get mine going like that. Did you do anything special for them?

Pictures of this puddle are also featured at a Dutch Aquascaping Blog on the net by Gilles. I supose it's the member Gill here at ukaps. Duno.. Anyway this awsome tank and those pictures were my insperation and trigger to definitely start again for myself after more than a 20 year break. I don't remember if this ukaps topic is linked in that article, maybe did miss that. But i'm glad i found it!
Hope you manage to fix those pics soon.. Like to see the whole story.. Realy wonderfull indoor puddle!!

Hi sorry for not replying sooner or getting this done. The photos are definitely on Flickr, I'll check they aren't set as private and if so will change it and add them back onto here too

Hey Alastair,

This tank is a true inspiration... at least from what I've read and the pictures I have seen so far. Unfortunately this thread and your Flickr account are still missing the pictures of the puddle. They must be set to private :(

Incidentally,has anyone seen or heard from Alastair in the last couple of months. He's supposedly sorting out a warranty issue repair to a fluval g6 he sold me, and I haven't heard from him or been able to contact him in 2 months. He doesn't appear to have been active on here either in that time

Incidentally,has anyone seen or heard from Alastair in the last couple of months. He's supposedly sorting out a warranty issue repair to a fluval g6 he sold me, and I haven't heard from him or been able to contact him in 2 months. He doesn't appear to have been active on here either in that time

i'll pm you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back