• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

A crazy question from a crazy person

Okay...this is a bit crazy but I've been wondering about this for ages.

How do you actually say UKAPS? Is it like 'you-caps'?

thats how I say it although I don't really say it because I don't physically speak to anyone in the hobby :lol:

"First rule of fish plant club, don't ever speak about fish plant club"

SuperColey1 said:
thats how I say it although I don't really say it because I don't physically speak to anyone in the hobby :lol:

:lol: me too, i just look in the mirror and say..."you-caps, you-caps" like a demented parrot!

yeah, i think thats how you say it thomas :D

Garuf said:
"First rule of fish plant club, don't ever speak about fish plant club"

Lol :lol: All these housewifes and businessmen going about their everyday lives,we're all part of a secret underground society.I wonder how many of us even talk bout it to our oh's?

I normally get responses like:

'It looks a right mess, why can't it just be a fish tank'

or

'It looks like a jungle'

;) Well it is a jungle scape so that is how it is supposed to look :lol:

AC

I usually say UK Aquatic Plant Society!!! We'll have to wait for one of the founders to come along and see what they thought when they created the name!

I've only uttered the name once to someone who was talking about getting into planted aquaria. I beleive I said "you-caps" but then probably bored him silly and frightened him away!

The voices in my head always say "you-caps".

Youkaps baby!!!

Dan Crawford said:
Youkaps baby!!!

Hahaha, that's it then!

I've never actually said it aloud before (except maybe to myself like a weirdo :lol:) so I wasn't sure.Looks like I was right :D

Ive only been a member for a short while and its took me this long to dicifer the code thus far. WPG, NO3, N-K-P, EI, PMDD, MGS04,KNO3,KH2PO4,K2SO4, C02, PO4, NO4 etc.etc now 'youkaps baby'!!!! :?

Is there a special hanshake that I should know about???? :)

Back