• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

A few of my tanks

Viv

Thought I'd show a few of my other tanks as well as an updated one of my rio 180 after sorting out the pogostemon - which was going nuts.
My vision 450. Theres quite a few loach in there, hence all the rock. One day it may get converted to a fully planted tank!
vision450_25_01_12.jpg

The Rio 180 as it looks now.
rio180_25_01_12.jpg

My barb tank (Rio 125).
barbs_after.jpg

And a 60l that's been set up ready for some yellow shrimp. The long piece of wood is temporary and I want to do something different with the right-hand side - just not sure what yet!
60lshrimp_25_01_12.jpg

Viv

He he yeah the vallis is getting a bit out of hand! I'm afraid pruning and trimming are pretty new to me. It took a while to get things growing, pulling plants up/cutting 'em back still feels wrong somehow! lol I've been pulling up runners that head towards the front of the tank and trimming back the top growth but I don't really know what to do with the rest :? Pretty soon I can see me taking everything out and trying out a bit of actual scaping :) Theres so many great tanks to be seen on here it makes me dissatisfied with mine!!!! :D

Antipofish thanks for the comment about the barb tank. This was a new overhaul (Wednesday I think) done to add rocks so the filter shrimp can go back in there. I only had the stuff I had lying about but I actullay tried to give it a bit more thought than I usually do!! :rolleyes:

Viv

:D I might do that at the next water change. Its just the right-hand corner really, the rest is just a single row along the back. The watersprite has got another plantlet growing on it on the right too, thats also got to go!

Viv

Back