• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

A few pics from my last scape...

TDI-line

Just thought i'd share a few shots of my overgrown tank, which i stripped down, and rescaped for a new journal over the Easter weekend.

The tank is an Akva-Stabil Effect-line 720 litre, but more details will follow in the journal.

I did also remove a substantial amount of gravel, and believe it or not, there is 25kg of mini landscape rock in there too. :D

DSC00082.jpg

DSC00084.jpg

DSC00086.jpg

DSC00098.jpg

DSC00094.jpg

DSC00103.jpg

DSC00102.jpg

Wow that really needed a haircut. :wideyed: Looks all healthy though. Can't wait to see the new setup.

Cheers,

now thats my kind of tank! how did you get it looking like that?

JOHNNY

It took me about a day to strip all the pants out, seperating different stems etc into different garden tubs, and buckets. Then i removed some of the access gravel, changed the poly filters to clean up the tank. Also done a few scapes.

Next day, rescaped again, then started planting, cutting roots, the glosso hasn't been finished yet, will redo this when i get some free time.

This is original scape for the above pics, see, there were rocks.. :D

DSC00104.jpg

Hi,
Believe it or not, your tank looks bigger full of plants, than empty mate...

Cheers,

Joe Faria.

Lordy lordy! how many plants did you tear out?! It looks amazing regardless, I wish I had your touch.

I've not seen the new journal no, or at least I don't think I have.

Thank you, I'm really jealous of your tank TDI it looks great fun to scape.

Could somebody please tell me the name of the plant in the 5th picture down? Its the plants directly behind the tetra's/rock

Thanks in advance

Back