• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

A few pics!

Wayney

Well being as I'm a noob on this site i thought i would post a few pics of the fish I'm currently keeping and a few I've kept in the past. Hope you enjoy them :D
002-1.jpg

046-1.jpg

042.jpg

040-1.jpg

023-1.jpg

Lovely fish and good photos, you just have to be more carefull not to cut off tails and fins etc.. of the full body shots ;)
Welcome aboard and keep posting those photos :)

LondonDragon said:
Lovely fish and good photos, you just have to be more carefull not to cut off tails and fins etc.. of the full body shots ;)
Welcome aboard and keep posting those photos :)

Thanks for the welcome, glad you like the pics. Just getting into the whole photography thing so hopefully i'll do better next time ;)

cichlidsrgr8 said:
Thanks for the welcome, glad you like the pics. Just getting into the whole photography thing so hopefully i'll do better next time ;)
Also the usual tip, use the flash to take photos of the fish, at a slight angle not to get reflection of the flash on the glass and stick a piece of printer paper over the flash to act as a diffusor to get better results ;)

beeky said:
Love the cichlids. What are they? I recognise the firemouth and humphead, but that's about it!

Well as you quite rightly said there's the Firemouth and the male Convict and then there's the female Convict(strangely have'nt bred yet) and lastly my Blue Acara. I did used to have a Jack Dempsey but would you believe it, the others bullied to death(normally the other way around) but i guess thats the risk you take with cichlids.
Glad you like them :D

Thanks TDI-line. I've been experimenting with all the different settings on my camera but after a while it just gives me brain-ache :D so i just go back to good ol' reliable Auto :lol:

These are my two favourite pictures of my two favourite fish. I wanted to post these as i will be re-homing them soon and I'm going to really miss them. I've had them since they were the size of a five pence piece and they have got to be the least aggressive convicts ever. Anyhoo enough of my nostalgic soppy dribble :rolleyes:
The male 8)
180ltrtank010.jpg

The female :twisted:
180ltrtank011.jpg

Well It's been a bit of a slow boring day so far so i decided to get the old camera out a take a few snaps :D
Here's a few of my little marine friends:
040-4.jpg

029-1.jpg

027.jpg

024-1.jpg

023-3.jpg

022-1.jpg

016-2.jpg

013-4.jpg

ALGAE anyone? :lol: :lol:
010-4.jpg

And I could'nt possibly post pics without one of my little terror named OSCAR 8)
001-5.jpg

Back