• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

A few pictures of my fish :)

wow, i love the cichlids. have you got a journal for that at all? as i have a 240L tank and im crossed between planted and cichlid, but i guess there is alot of work involved in the cichlid side also. like ph buffering and special substrates etc. but i havent really read up yet.

Thanks yzemann

Nick, the journal can be seen here: http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=244990

and what i can say is they are quite easy to look after - just watch out for any signs of bullying (not the occasional chasing around/ fight lol) and any cuts which may become infected.

Nothing special that i do to my tank - extra filtration as they need to be overstocked and they are messy (fluvl 205 & eheim classic 2215 on 180l tank), coral sand as substrate (keeps pH at 8.2) and 50% water changes weekly and... erm ...well thats about it!

One of the reasons why i chose them. ;)

Thanks.

Thanks Sam, i run my CO2 high so that may contribute to it :)

I decided to try a slightly different approach to my photography this time, especially seeing as the fish are going back to MA tommorrow :( Although not many pictures turned out well. These were the best out of 100+ lol

feeding time
3393327848_17b1817d10.jpg

P.Crabbro, i burnt the background out to give the effect you see
3392514883_db9216d86b.jpg

C.Borleyi
3392513417_0b4259227b.jpg
3392514481_213da81f3b.jpg

Thanks for looking, Aaron

second pic is a master piece. its really nice.

anyway, your BN in the first lot of photos look amazing, so well coloured up

very nice, especially the bn. i understand this tank has changed??- an update?

Back