• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

A Little Slice Of Nature

So pleased this tank settled into itself and has been relitively trouble free for you for a good period of time.
The scape has matured beautifully and has some really rich colours.
Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences in this journal and I’ll look forward to seeing the next scape and following along.
Cheerio,
Ady.

So pleased this tank settled into itself and has been relitively trouble free for you for a good period of time.
The scape has matured beautifully and has some really rich colours.
Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences in this journal and I’ll look forward to seeing the next scape and following along.
Cheerio,
Ady.
Thanks ady appreciate that and yeah it was a breeze for a long time just regualr weekly maintenance, thanks for following along and all your help and advice .

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

As a newbie could you explain why you would break down and start again when it looks so good?
To be honest i am bored with the scape and ready for a change, literally only touch for a hour and half during maintenance and want a different scape and change of plants and hardscape etc been running over a year and if i dont chance i will get bored in the hobby , hopefully push myself to do a better scape and learn some more . Bottom line just ready for a change and a new challenge and to see a tank mature and fill in.

I never knew there was a dedicated app i have looked on google play store and cant seem to find ? Tapatalk is a nightmare sometimes.

Thanks

There ya go. Apparently only works for android though

There ya go. Apparently only works for android though
Thanks mate thats great 👍

Back