• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

A new Addition!

mattyc

my Mrs decided she wanted a pet because i have my fish. we went for a trip to The Reptile Room and came back with a 4ft vivarium and a baby bearded dragon (called BeeBee).

This is Him,
Image0126.jpg

yes i just want to get the hose pipe out and fill it up. dont thing he or the Mrs would like that though :lol:

This is his house,
Image0125.jpg

MattyC

Look on the bright side - there is some water within the tank "a water bowl" not quite big enough for any fish or plants, I could have understood your logic if you had come home with some turtles - not a much water as an fish tank - but more water than a drinking bowl.

Paul.

His tank looks a little bare. Apparently they're in to aquariums, perhaps a nano? Seems a shame to waste the light...

you could allways turn it in to a propagating tank, if any thing should happen to him :angelic:
whats the reptile room like, i have only seen pics and it looks so professional.

they all know their stuff and it is as profesionak as it looks. all the animals look verry helpfull which is what you want from any shop!!

Cool, Really Like beardies.
rob (r+s aquatics) usually lets me handle his big female 5+years old. Very Mild mannered and very handable sp?.

So kool ive always wanted a bearded dragon but never had the room to keep them :( , with 4 tanks running i don't think id be allowed lol.
keep us updated :thumbup:

Nice beardie :D
Only thing i could suggest is if there isnt already one, make a space along the front ..... they like to run if they have the space :D

their is a log in the right back corner and the left and front is open. thanks for the idea i will keep it clear for him. :D

Back