• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

A Open Public Apology

S

sks

At the urging of one of the admins I hereby offer an open apology to certain members that my posts might have upset. It was not my intention to do that, and any miss understanding and embitterment and animosity that resulted was not meant on my part.

I like to further add that I love fishkeeping (just have never been good at it as I am at my other pursuits) and that since this is a hobby, and given the hardship of work that we all go through in our working lives, it is totally inappropriate that I have let something we take pleasure in tainted with ill feelings.

sks, we all get heated sometimes in a debate and you bring up an excellent point, if we're supposed to be having fun we should relax and not get uptight. Thank you very much, and I'm sure our other members will appreciate the gesture.

Cheers, 8)

much appreciated, thanks.

No probs. We all have the same goal in mind yet we all have differing opinions on how to achieve it which is natural for humans.

Andy

Back