A quick bit about me

Discussion in 'General Planted Tank Discussions' started by backtotropical, 27 Aug 2007.

1. backtotropical

backtotropical Newly Registered

Hi,

I just joined so thought i'd say hello. I've been keeping fish of all kinds for about 7 or 8 years, but have recently discovered the wonderful world of aquatic plants. I have a 260 litre freshwater community tank which is in the process of becoming quite heavily planted, and any help is greatly appreciated.

;)

2. James Flexton

James Flexton Member

hi there, welcome to our forum. if you run into any problems or just need some advice just ask, there's lots of people on here who will be happy to help.

3. Maximumbob

Maximumbob Member

welcome to the beautiful addiction :) aka the money pit!

4. Dave Spencer

Dave Spencer Member

An up and coming planted 240l! Sounds awesome. I hope you keep us updated with loads of pics so that we can give you loads of unwanted advice. :lol:

Dave.

5. backtotropical

Thanks for the warm welcome. Pics will follow soon. Any unwanted advice appreciated(if that makes sense). LOL. :lol:

6. backtotropical

Ok. Heres some preview pictures. I'll post a full journal in 'The White Room' at a later date. Comments welcomed. :D

DSC00946.jpg

DSC00961.jpg

DSC00962.jpg

DSC00957.jpg

DSC00951.jpg

DSC00950.jpg