• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

A Subset of Sublime Subtropic Sunsets

Nice to have you back, Clive, and good to see you haven`t been wasting your time. :thumbup:

Dave.

Thanks guys, much appreciated. The only bummer is that for all freshwater bodies of water in South Florida, one always has to assume there are gators waiting for a meal - so skinny dippers beware.

Hey Tony, Naples is really nice (except the water is kinda brown because it's the Gulf) If you want aquamarine colored waters you'll have to head over the east side mate.

Cheers,

Those are really cool, Clive. I'm half heartedly planning a backpacking/camping trip out stateside for 6 weeks or so in september and I'm fully impressed by the glades and all the pictures Tom and yourself post. Where's the best places to visit?

A superb set of pics,nice to hear from you again clive and i hope you have settled well in your new home,
regards john.

Hi John,
Good to hear from you as well mate! Yes, I'm more or less settled but I'll probably be moving house across town (I'm just a vagabond), so I'm taking as many of these pics as I can while I'm still in this house. :clap:

Hope things are well with you. Haven't seen any of your recent tank shots. I'll have to scour the Journal section for Starkey's latest and greatest! :D

Cheers,

ceg4048 said:
Hi John,
Good to hear from you as well mate! Yes, I'm more or less settled but I'll probably be moving house across town (I'm just a vagabond), so I'm taking as many of these pics as I can while I'm still in this house. :clap:

Hope things are well with you. Haven't seen any of your recent tank shots. I'll have to scour the Journal section for Starkey's latest and greatest! :D

Cheers,

Hi Clive, sorry to say that the big setup is sold and being collected tomorrow,i wont have a setup for a short while but i have something planned for next autum but it will be a lot smaller this time,
take care john.

Back