• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

A very public apology

GreenNeedle

As you may have seen a couple of months ago I made some silly comments and some silly actions on this forum for which I was banned. The admin team have kindly agreed to let me back onto the forum as long as their is no reoccurrence for which I am very grateful to them.

I have had some pretty heavy personal problems which are still ongoing but that cannot excuse me for the things I did.

I would like to take this chance to apologise to the whole UKAPS community and especially to CEG for the way I reacted. It will not happen again and hope that you can all forgive me. Hopefully I can be some benefit to the forum maybe not from scaping knowledge but more from general enthusiasm for the hobby.

Many Thanks and again many apologies from an embarrased 32 year old that should know better.

Regards
Andy Cole

I for one would like to welcome you back to the fold, welcome back Andy.
I hope to see you back in full effect soon.
Gareth.

Hi Andy, I am very pleased to have you back on board mate. it was an unfortunate incident which i realised at the time was "out of character". sorry to hear of your problems it must be a tough time of year for you. may 2008 bring a brighter horizon.

Will be a busy yea fighting a portuguese wife over divorce and custody. lol.

Bankruptcy may be on the cards too.

With Lincolnshire being the UK's driest county the phrase 'It never rains........' seems quite inappropriate to me at the moment. lol

Busy Busy Many things to arrange.

Thanks for you all being so understanding.

Andy

Hi Andy,
Welcome back! Good to hear from you again. A new year and a new start. Sorry to hear about the difficulties at home. Here's to you and to the hope that the road will get smoother.

Cheers mate!

Peace...

Many thanks for the support CEG and sorry totake it out on you a while back. A little immature of me but pressure is and was a little heavy. I probably spend more time on my tank than ever at the mo (watching mostly)

A nice calm and tranquil place to be.

Andy

I'm looking on the bright side in that I am trapped here in my study with my fish tank and PC. he, he.

A good escape if there ever was one.

andy

Back