• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aaron's 216l journal!

10l of JBL in, i have made an island shape with it so that you cannot see the 2 substrate lines at the front of the glass - much neater ;)

DSCF0095.jpg

then i added the ADA Malaya, sloping towards the rear to create depth.

DSCF0097.jpg

wood arrangment begins....

DSCF0099.jpg

and the finished product

DSCF0108.jpg

overall i am happy with it :)

saintly said:
with the wood as it is I'm intrigued to see what you have in mind with the planting. :D

cant wait mate

i thought you might say that :p I decided against the more common theme of having a sculpture? like yourself had in the Miracle Mire, and it all pointing one way like my last tank and George did it in the crypt only tank as a better example. I shall still be having crypts, grasses & ferns in, but just trying a different approach regarding hardscape positioning.. :D

similar to Williams tank

Thanks everyone. :D

hi Aron, liking the journal so far :D and i rely like the harscape, and i cant wait to see it planted, just wondering where you got your TTex1200 from at such a good price? and you got a bargain for the lights aswell :lol:

glenn said:
hi Aron, liking the journal so far :D and i rely like the harscape, and i cant wait to see it planted, just wondering where you got your TTex1200 from at such a good price? and you got a bargain for the lights aswell :lol:

ebay for both 8) it didnt come with intake/ outake but it was just an excuse to buy some lily pipes :lol: lol.

Ok, here is what i think my final plant list is going to be, with a bit of help from Mark
from aquafleur:

6 x C.Balansae
5 x C.Wendtii
5 x C.Beckettii
5 x C.Parva
10 x E.Tenellus

I shall be taking in a list tommorow, then hopefully hey will be ordered Sunday, to be delivered next Wednesday! :D

Also to go on is
M.Pteropus "narrow"
Staurogyne sp.
Anubias var.Barteri Nana

The last few are tropica, but i cant say on numbers as i am hopefully awaiting an answer on this thread Here

I might add some moss if anyone has some going spare too ;)

Thanks.

Back